DDU-GKY FACILITY SPREAD ACROSS THREE PREMISES
#ddugky (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) was first introduced by #ModiGovernment in the year 2014. It has streamlined the similar skill development schemes which were in existence earlier, re-structured the whole process and brought about a radical change in empowering the youths of the country with new skills and also provided them the much needed employment both in Government as well as private sectors.
Yet another project dedicated to DDU-GKY skill development programme for a Project Implementation Agencies (PIA). Mandate was to find three separate buildings for setting up a training centre, boys hostel and girls hostel premises along with common canteen area for 175 students in Assam. Upon finalising the buildings after a search of about 10 days, we have constructed 3 state of-the-art classrooms fully equipped with Audio Video facility, computer network based training facility, CCTV monitoring for surveillance, fingerprint based attendance system, one fully equipped IT laboratory with 35 networked computers, two domain laboratories and fully functional office for the staff as well as the training faculty in a timeframe of 29 days. The training centre also has a fully functional canteen and on-site pantry for preparing daily food. It is all-in-all a self sufficient centre cum hostel facility as per DDU-GKY norms and guidelines.
1. Searching for suitable buildings and liaising with the building owners.
2. Architectural planning, layouting, drafting and monitoring of the project.
3. Construction of civil structure including roof, walls, doors, windows, ventilation, false ceiling, Aluminium partitions with compressed wood boards and glass, flooring and other ancillary facilities.
4. All furniture and fixture including beds, chairs, tables, almirahs storages, blinds, curtains, canteen furniture, CCTV, biometric attendance system, etc.
5. Entire IT infrastructure including biometric attendance system, network designing and networking.
6. Running the canteen with an in-house team of cooks and attendants.
7. Power back-up in the form of Diesel Generator.
8. All electrical fixtures including AC, fans, lights, switchboards, main DB box, etc.
9. Project Management, Procurement, Inventory Management and Site Logistics.