DDU-GKY TRAINING CENTRE CUM HOSTELS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS AT GUWAHATI
#ddugky (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) was first introduced by #ModiGovernment in the year 2014. It has streamlined the similar skill development schemes which were in existence earlier, re-structured the whole process and brought about a radical change in empowering the youths of the country with new skills and also provided them the much needed employment both in Government as well as private sectors.
This particular project was carried out by AsthaCorp for one of the Project Implementation Agencies (PIA) of the DDU-GKY scheme where-in we have constructed a 140 seater hostel for the beneficiaries of the scheme and a training centre comprising of three state of the art classrooms fully equipped with Audio Video facility, computer network based training facility, CCTV monitoring for surveillance, fingerprint based attendance system, one fully equipped IT laboratory with 35 networked computers, two domain laboratories and fully functional office for the staff as well as the training faculty. The hostel also has a fully functional canteen and on-site pantry for preparing daily food. It is all-in-all a self sufficient centre cum hostel facility.
1. Architectural planning, layouting, drafting and monitoring of the project. Complete MEP designing.
2. Construction of civil structure including roof, walls, doors, windows, ventilation, false ceiling, Aluminium partitions with compressed wood boards and glass, flooring and other ancillary facilities.
3. Complete electrical and plumbing design and implementation in the premises.
4. All furniture and fixture including beds, chairs, tables, almirahs storages, canteen furniture, CCTV, biometric attendance system, etc.
5. Entire IT infrastructure including network designing and networking.
6. Running the canteen with an in-house team of cooks and attendants.
7. Power back-up in the form of Diesel Generator.
8. All electrical fixtures including AC, fans, lights, switchboards, main DB box, etc.
9. Project Management, Procurement, Inventory Management and Site Logistics.