LUXURY NURSING HOSTEL FOR ACCF IN GUWAHATI
Assam Cancer Care Foundation is a joint partnership between the Government of Assam and Tata Trusts. It was set up in December 2017 to create a first-of-its-kind, three-level cancer grid in the state. The distributed care model was conceptualised by the Trusts and the Government of Assam to create patient-centric cancer institutions to deliver standardised and affordable care closer to patients’ homes. The foundation is expected to benefit 50% of Assam’s cancer patients. AsthaCorp was selected to set up their very first luxury category residential hostel for its nursing staff.
1. Identify the property to set up the residence cum training centre for the ACCF’s nursing staff
2. Carry out a SWOT Analysis and Location Feasibility of the identified property
3. Five storied integrated building identified through above processes that would accommodate the residence for more than 150 nursing staff and the training centre
4. Complete internal infrastructure and amenities including beds, mattresses, pillows, bed sheets, pillow covers, almirahs, wall mounted vanity mirrors, Sofa set, center table, study tables, chairs, fire extinguishers, CCTV, LED TVs, refrigerators, geysers, lights, ceiling fans, curtains, recreation facilities, dining tables & stools, RO water filters, etc.
5. Finalisation of the property in consultation with ACCF and draw out the project plan
6. Set up the internal infrastructure as per the requirement of ACCF and as per project plan
7. Regular maintenance and up-keeping of the property along with the provided infrastructure.
8. Canteen & food services in the residence premises of nurses