General Manager - Project Management
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Project Manager for Real Estate Construction project
1. Overall management of the construction projects
2. Ensure that the project remains on time and on budget.
3. Ensure resource availability and allocation. Help motivate team members to achieve their targets.
4. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
5. Design project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
6. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
7. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
8. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
9. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Report and escalate to management as needed.
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
11. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
12. Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
13. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
14. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
15. Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned
17. Prepare project presentations, PERT Charts, Spreadsheets, Process Documents as and when required.
18. To perform any other duty as may be assigned for successful completion of the project.
1. Proven working experience in project management in Real Estate and Construction sector.
2. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially MSProjects & CAD.
1. BE/B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Allied subjects.
2. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a must.
3. Minimum 10 years of experience of Project Management in Construction Industry.
NOTE: NO APPLICATION EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT SUBMISSION OF THE ABOVE FORM